- High reliability: MTBF of 10,000 operating hours
- Power-efficient: 1.3W on standby, 22W powered on
- Economical: Ribbon yield of 2.5m characters
- Easy integration: Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces
- Compact design: Fits neatly onto desks
The highly reliable Epson LQ-350 has a mean time between failure of 10,000 operating hours, and is ideal for front and back office applications needing continuous paper or multi-part stationery.
A very economical printer to run, the LQ-350 helps save money with its high ribbon yield of 2.5 million characters and its low power consumption. Using just 1.3W in sleep mode and 23W when powered on, the LQ-350 is qualified by ENERGY STAR for its excellent energy efficiency.
Easy to integrate, the LQ-350 has Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces as standard, and will fit neatly onto desks thanks to its compact design and cable management system.
Available: Out of stockCompare
Seiko Epson Corporation, or simply known as Epson, is a Japanese electronics company and one of the world’s largest manufacturers of computer printers, and information and imaging related equipment.