- Fast print speed: USB speed of 550 characters per second at 10 characters per inch
- Increased reliability: Mean time between failure of 25,000 power-on hours
- Increased number of copies: Now original plus six copies
- Network capability: Supports both serial and Ethernet connections
- Same consumables: Uses the same ribbons as existing models
With powerful 24-pin technology, the Epson LQ-590 delivers precision text and graphics, plus rugged reliability for critical print requirements. Offering print speeds of up to 529 cps and easy integration with existing printing formats, this robust performer is sure to increase productivity. With versatile 5-part forms printing, multiple paper loading options, and a durable, long-lasting ribbon, it races through reports, purchase orders, invoices and more.
Ideal for point-of-sale, manufacturing, and production environments, this workhorse boasts an amazing 20,000 POH MTBF rating and a 400 million character print head life. Its easy-to-use control panel makes changing print settings a snap, while convenient configuration software facilitates simple setup via a PC. It even provides Parallel and USB connections, plus a slot for optional interface cards, including high-speed Ethernet, for greater compatibility with practically any system.
- SKU: EP754EA13DRR7NAFAMZ
- Main Material: Polyester
- Model: Epson LQ-590
- Size (L x W x H cm): 34 x 27 x 15
- Weight (kg): 5