- Capacity: 8GB
- Pins: 240-Pin
- Form Factor: DIMM
- Speed: 1333MHz
- Supply Voltage: 1.5V
- Memory Specifications: PC3-10600
- Technology:DDR3 RAM Non-EC
- Only use for AMD System.
How to check the maximum storage capacity of my computer support?
- Step 1. Press the taste “Windows” and “R”, then the “Run” appears.
- Step 2. Enter “cmd”. Then a dialog box appears.
- Step 3. Continue typing with “wmic memphysical maxcapacity”, then press “Enter”
- Step 4. You can then get the number, the unit KB.
- For example, if your figure is the number 4,194,304, then put it in this formula.
- Xxx / 1024/1024, 4194304/1024/1024 =4. ” it means the computer can support up to 4GB Memory”!